Friday, October 20, 2006





These are a few pics of me on board the USS Abe Lincoln. CVN-72

I spent 2 years on the flight deck working as a plane captain or crew chief and half of that time spent as the flight deck coordinator for the Line Division. All that means is that I got yelled at for peoples mistakes. Nothing special.


This picture shows me with the old wallet and some sort of strange grin. I think I was constipated from all the white rice and brown gravy. I learned of the wonders of pepper on this cruises. Anyway....these are my best freinds. Nick the ordanace guy in red, Cubby, the ECams guy, and Pete the other Ordy. I was tossing the old Jr. High wallet over board. Dad took the picture. This one on the left here is my favorite place in the world. Its amazing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the Adam that I remember.

Smiles

Jake

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home