Monday, April 05, 2010

While I was in Oklahoma and Virginia for training I spent so much time and about every meal with good friends and amazing people. I also had plenty of me time. Now that I am home I am completely alone. I don't have those guys around to be with, talk to, and laugh with. It's the suddenness of the change that is so painful I guess. I drive around when I'm hungry and wonder who I could eat with and talk to. I feel like I'm in mourning! Its weird. The people and friends I know here in Utah are slowly transitioning into new relationships, marriage, and children of their own.

So the pressure is on to get into a working environment were I can bury myself in more relationships. I need it.

5 Comments:

Blogger John and Jan Sherman said...

So you could start meals-on-wheels for your poor old decrepit parents.

10:38 PM  
Blogger John and Jan Sherman said...

are you still in OK?

7:48 PM  
Blogger John and Jan Sherman said...

We miss your posts. You are such a great writer that we check the blog daily. Time for more, please.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

7:09 PM  
Blogger John and Jan Sherman said...

What's new with surly bonds?

10:54 PM  
Blogger John and Jan Sherman said...

Help!! Been reading your original blog. Miss your words so much!!! Please write now that you have so much to share!!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home