Saturday, March 17, 2007

Have you ever listened to Nocturne in E flat major? Google it and listen for a minute. I was sitting here on my bed reading my favorite Flying magazine and listening to some music on my computer. I just finished a box of Samoas and a bottle of water and the next song was the Nocturne. What a great song. It makes everything seem wonderful. I got to thinking about the girl scout cookies. It is of course on record that Samoas are the best cookie on the face of the earth. Period! I usually order a case at a time. That means I get a case a year and they last me a month or so. A case has 12 boxes in it. Its great! I love to order a case because the girl that takes my order usually craps her pants when I do and its great to see her reaction. That...and I LOVE them so. Just kidding about crapping her pants. Girl scouts dont wear pants do they?

Have you ever said "Crap your pants" out loud for no reason. Try it. Come on!!! Try it. Funny huh...

take care

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great tune. and "crap your pants" is apparently not funny when said out loud for no reason, thanx anyway. :)

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, nice song...if you're 12 years old and at your first piano recital...what did a deaf mute write it?

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

strangely peculiar....

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did I go wrong?...but cookies are on their way! Aunt Luanne

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree - samoaos are by far the best cookie ever invented. Have you tried the girl scout cookie samoa ice cream!!!! It just doesn't get much better then that!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home