Friday, June 22, 2007

Cluster Maps


It has been pretty cool watching the dots pop up all over the world. I have spots from the Philippines (close to Mindoro maybe), India (around Sanchi I guess), (Santiago) Chile, Afghanistan, and numerous places in the USA.

So welcome to all of you and welcome to those that are yet to visit. I hope you comment and let me know what city you are from. I really want to know what the current events are in your part of the world.

When you visit this blog comment and tell me about your family and what life is like where you are from. This goes for everyone all ready here as well. You can't tell me things I already know. Tell me about the area and the culture. What worries you; what do you think about?

We have had a visit from a nice person in India. Look at a map and read the names you see. Do you wonder what kind of people live there and what life is like for them?

It could a lot of fun.

PS. On Tuesday I had 86 hits to the blog. Im not sure if someone was just giving me a boost or I actually had that much legit traffic. Either way I thought it was cool.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!! Afghanistan has a BIG RED dot now. Not a little dinky one. I am as big as Utah!! WOW!! I am even bigger than MI, MS and KS!! There is an even bigger dot that I can get, but I need to visit about 700 more times! I think I can do it! This is like a game huh?? Don't judge me because I am beautiful... or a little obsessed!

A3

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIGGEST DOT HERE I COME!!

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home