Thursday, June 14, 2007

Oh So Weary!


Now that I am back from the Wendover part of Guard annual training I find myself very exhausted at the end of the day. I get up at 5:30am everyday and drive home starting at 4pm. The drive isn't especially long; the work isn't overly strenuous. I don't mind getting up early or coming home late either. While working at McGrath's I worked about 55 hours a week. Those were long, hard, days yet I still didn't feel this tired at the end of the day. I have to force myself not to hit the sack early so that I sleep through the night. The only reason I am writing about this is because the level of exhaustion is not commensurate with the boring day I had.

I usually hit the gym 3 0r 4 times a week. I have been so tired this week that it just doesn't seem possible to drag myself there for now.

I mentioned this phenomena to a couple friends that drill with me; they related similar tales of butt dragging.

Thats all I had really. I hope you liked the Wendover pics. I thought the salt ponds turned out pretty good.

Mr Wizard, the original "Science Guy" died Tuesday I believe. Here's to good television, cool science, great teaching, and many talents (He flew bombing missions in WWII ya know)...come back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home