Thursday, October 11, 2007

This weekend is the first of 3, zero phase, drills. I will repeat this type of drill again in November and December with the federal OCS starting in January in Alabama.

I'm having Aaron over to help me get my gear squared away and looking like I know what I'm doing. I will feel better when I get the welcome letter via e-mail some time this afternoon. That way I will have a better idea of what to expect and know what to bring.

The Monday after drill is an important event. An investigator is coming over to the house to interview me for my security clearance. I am not overly concerned about it but your thoughts and prayers that all will go well would be greatly appreciated.

The goal here is to be able to get the clearance so I can get my commission. Thats the plan and the prayer.

There is the latest and greatest!

I will let you know how everything goes when I get back and have my interview early Monday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home