Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Its time for an update! I am in school at UVU and so far so good. The math I am taking is from a BYU distance learning course that is taught by a separate company across from UVU. Its called "The easiest math ever" and they guarantee that you will pass if you attend every class and do all the homework. I have yet to not understand the classwork and the homework is a snap so I am really excited!

John Austin has got the family started in ACN. (Andrew has, as of this writing, decided to abstain) Its a telecom company that uses the direct marketing business model. As reps we offer services from T-mobile, Sprint, Verizon, Altell, for wireless service, ACN's own VOIP network for digital phone service, DIrect TV and Dish Network for satellite tv, and ADT security! We also have our own local and long distance network. I am excited about the company and that we will be featured on Celebrity Apprentice on March 22nd!! We are the first direct marketing company to ever have this kind of exposure! Im also excited that its not a juice, soap, or thigh cream! Most people already use this stuff anyway.

We are taking a road trip as Sherman men to San Diego for the next convention. That should be loads of fun! I will post pictures.

Mom and Dad have been a great help to us here and have delighted in taking the grand kids in and having sleep overs. I know John and Melina have really appreciated it. Mom is feeling better than over the holidays so that's always good.

As the 22nd of march comes closer I will post again about ACN to remind you to watch the celebrity apprentice episode.

Here is my link.

http://acsherman.acnrep.com

Take care

Adam


this is funny


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home